Monday 6 August 2012

Community Services Activity & Program Guide!

One of my favorite days of the season!!  It almost makes the thought of summer ending bearable...

 
   look n book logo
The Fall 2012 Community Services Activity and Program Guide will be available for viewing here on Monday, August 6. It will be delivered to homes in Red Deer County on Thursday, August 9, and to homes in Red Deer with newspapers or flyers on Friday, August 10.

Copies may also be picked up on and after August 10 at City Hall, Collicutt Centre, Culture Services Centre, G.H. Dawe Community Centre and the Recreation Centre.

Registration for City programs in the fall guide opens at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, August 14, online, by phone or in person at Collicutt Centre, G.H. Dawe Centre and the Recreation Centre.

I will try just about anything once and the 'Community Guide' helps me find classes, programs and general information on things I've been curious about.  Since moving to the Red Deer area in 2005, I've taken to opportunity to try several different cooking classes, many types of fitness classes, tennis lessons and cross country ski lessons.  I can't wait to see what the fall program offers!

Also, new this year, you can get gift cards to go toward programs in the guide!  What a great idea for anyone (parents, grandparents, kids, teachers).  Does Santa take requests this early?  I've been good - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment