Wednesday 8 August 2012

New Tourism Red Deer Events link

I was just about to update my 'what's happening this week' page and happened to take a look at the Tourism Red Deer site for ideas.  Looks like they beat me to the punch & now have an ongoing listing of events that are happening in & around the city.  The format looks great & user friendly - well done folks!

So, if you're unsure of what to do this weekend, check out the Tourism Red Deer events page for some inspiration!  The weather forecast looks decent - high teens & sunny.  You have no excuse to stay inside!

Friday night is the drive in movie at Parkland Mall - they're playing Ferris Beuller's Day Off - prime example of a hometown tourist at his best!

I think we'll take part in the Country Drive showcase weekend.  There are lots of places on the list that I've never been to before.  Shake the Lake also looks like a blast...  Let me know if you take in any of the events - I'd love to get some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment